Content Marketing Blog
Quaturo Recap in October
We’ve had a busy month in October, but I realised that our own Quaturo blog hasn’t been very active recently! Don’t worry we have been blogging – so we wanted to give our readers a quick recap of where we have been writing and speaking this month.
Photo from Linkdex AuthorTank
Here’s where we’ve been writing this month:
- How to Leverage Google Reader for Guest Post Opportunities and Blogger Outreach - by Pak Hou Cheung
- How to Become an Authoritative Writer in Any Niche - by Jake Tucker
- How to Measure Your Link Spread - by Chelsea Blacker
- 9 Ways to Maximize AuthorRank – Focus on People, Not Metrics – by Kevin Gibbons
- What’s Your Content Performance Ratio? – by Kevin Gibbons
We’ve got lots planned for November too – so make sure you follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date. And also come and meet us at the following events:
- BlueGlass Networking Party – London, 15th Nov – I’m speaking here about content marketing in the UK, alongside Greg Boser - the event has already sold out, but signup for the waitlist as there’s likely to be more realised.
- Content Marketing Show – London, 20th Nov – I’m running a content marketing training workshop (which you can still signup for!), and Chelsea is speaking about the art of recycling content.